Welcome to my blog. My passion is living active, living healthy, living happy.

Exercise alone will NOT get you the body that you want.
My mission:
To be the best Lean Body Coach. Using Nutrition Coaching and Behavior Change Programs I will transform the lives of my clients and build a more rewarding life for them.

If you have a question about nutrition, diet, fitness, motivation, or anything else, leave a comment or leave it on my facebook page.


Now offering FREE consultations. Call to book yours, no pressure to sign up, simply let me show you how I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals. FREE!!!


Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Exercise Challenge 4 U

Alright, the votes are in and most of you wanted this weeks FUN Challenge to be an exercise. We have done squats, push-ups, and one-legged balancing. This week I challenge you to see how long you can hold the Plank for. Each day you should try to beat the day before's time.






Now here are my tips:

 1. You can do this move from your elbows, like Brooke is doing or you can do this from your hands. I find this easier, others find on the elbows easier. I think the hands is easier cause your arms are acting like long poles that are holding most of your upper body weight. But up to you which ever way you do it, you still get the benefits of a stronger 'core' and stronger arms.

2. Like the girls mentioned in the video, don't shag your lower back, but also don't stick your butt up in the air. You want a parallel line with the floor.

3. Lastly, hold your 'tummy' in like your brother is about to punch you in the gut. You know that feeling. Or maybe you don't, if you don't, I know you know what it feels like to suck it in when you are trying to look good in that little black dress or men, that shirt? Yah, that feeling....suck it in.

4. I lied, one more thing, focus on your breathing, 4 count inhales in and 4 count exhales out helps me to get the focus off the pain or the shakes.


Remember: "Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body", so suck it up and just do it!



Until next time,

Live Active........Live Healthy..........Live Happy
Follow Me on Pinterest